Esta postagem também está disponível em: Português
Online coaching and programming is an individualized training supervision. It consists of:
- a full training cycle spreadsheet with detailed description of workouts
- video analysis of movements
- direct video conferencing to discuss training whenever necessary
- detailed email instructions and corrections
- assessment of training program
This is all done after a careful analysis of the client’s objectives, training history, injury history, available training equipment and other parameters.
The first step is to fill out a form with basic information: LINK TO FORM
After filling the form and choosing the training period, the client sends videos of a number of prescribed lifts and/or movements. It is this analysis, combined with the information collected on the form, that allows me to design a strategy.
You can hire this service for any period. I recommend the following formats:
- 4 weeks
- 8 weeks
- 12 weeks
- 6 months
- 1 year
Although some training facilities are better equipped for optimal training, we can program a training plan with whatever you have in hand. We are realistic.
These are objectives that we have worked with before:
- athletic competition (in different sports)
- aesthetic goals (body composition change)
- strength and conditioning for general health
- strength and conditioning for mental health
- strength and conditioning for special objectives: post-surgical recovery (after
I believe in multi-disciplinary work. With critical objectives at stake, I recommend working with a sports physician, a dietitian/nutritionist, a physical therapist and a sports psychologist. I have partners in all four specialties that I work with on a regular basis.